ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

the lack of any director buying or interest at these levels...

1. KSD
    1,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    the lack of any director buying or interest at these levels really worry's me. There is enough fat cats on the management and board to have true vision of this than we do, yet zero buying support and happy to let it go into free fall. That is a sure sign something is amiss imo.

Surely, they have to come out with a more detailed progress announcement and updated Top 40. But i agree, the project appears to have gone into paralysis mode the last few years and the SP is probably a fair reflection of that. Investors are sick or promises, promises, updated resource values and blue sky statements and vision and what winds me up is constant spin about how many samples and global customers are interested in the product. Well guess what, none of them have signed up as a long term customer/off take partner that would derisk the funding of GHN, none, zero...to me that indicates that they see no rush to sign up and make sure they are in pole position for off-take, surely an indication that they do not consider we are going to get to production anytime soon...otherwise, if the product is so good, you'd think they'd be climbing all over each other.

The spin has always been a future multi billion dollar company but here we are sitting at 60m MC...Laughing stock really

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.