GBZ 0.00% 1.0¢ gbm resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B, page-2

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Not sure but this could actually be the quietest thread on Hot Copper.
    Feel i could be writing to myself here which is just a twist on talking to myself which i am prone to do as well.

Just my take on the quarterly but some pretty good news in there from GBZ.

Cash 740 k at end of June plus 963k from sale of Anchor shares leaving approx 1.5 mil in bank currently. Also another 17+ mil shares which are released from terms in September. Current Value approx 1.4 mil @ .08 SGD. This should see us funded through next round of exploration without CR.

PPC joint venture getting closer by all accounts with temporary funding for tenement renewals etc until JV finalised with some payment already recieved. Plan for IP & gravity surveys in September quarter. This from a company that has already spent millions on tenements around Cloncurry with GBZ.
    PPC one of the biggest copper producer/processors in the world is still doing business with GBZ so must have some faith in tenements & management.
    Recent uplift in copper price could see some action in this space. Price during previous exploration around $2 now closer to $3.

Scoping study results due this month & expecting update on the Koala JORC as part of the study. Results may or may not increase resource but will give a clearer picture of the resource available, special mention going to structure adjacent to existing workings, there were some reasonably thick intersections of mineralisation although grades were not oustanding.

Exploration along trend for the Glen Eva Eugenia corridor, infill drilling for Eugenia & a maiden resource estimate fo the Bimurra prospect.

I would call that a pretty full currently funded book for GBZ & potential on news is good with a tightly held register 83.5% top twenty.

Hence upgraded my sentiment to buy.

DYOR

Cheers
    Pickle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $5.949K 594.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1904353 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 13240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.