NRZ 20.0% 1.2¢ neurizer ltd

This is fantastic, best qtr report in a while. Highlights for me...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    This is fantastic, best qtr report in a while.

Highlights for me are $16.5m cash at hand, and extension of CBA overdraft to $6.5m
    Approvals documents with the SA Gov in draft format, looks like more Geological information is required though.

I think uploading the draft documents to the LCK website shows a high level of confidence too, well played LCK.

I think we all probably knew flaring wasn't going to occur in December so no surprise there

Take a read of the EIR and SEO, talk about characterising LCEP as a model ISG site:

- Groundwater - Salinity - Saline - 5000 - 35000 TDS
    - Groundwater - Yield - < 10L / Day
    - Groundwater - Hydrualic Conductivity - 1m to 1mm per year - 600 to 60,000 years to reach nearby pit 600m away
    - Groundwater - already contains BTEX and PAH compounds (potent carcinogens)
    - Groundwater - numerous environmental reports showing extent of contamination from previous life as a coal mine
    - Geotech - Subsidence - Typical rule for underground coal mines is subsidence will extend to a height twice the panel width, subsidence for PCD might extend 60m above gasifier chamber (which is >500m from ground surface)
    - Aboriginal Cultural Heritage - cultural heritage agreement with Adnyamathana Traditional Lands Association and cultural heritage clearances have been undertaken
    - Air Quality - already coal odours over nearby towns, along with sewerage odours from nearby town caravan park
    - Flora & Fauna - nature of project is below ground, minimal disturbance required above ground beyond what exists already

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $19.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.3¢ 0.9¢ $64.64K 5.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 928307 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 170000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.