NRZ 0.00% 0.5¢ neurizer ltd

Lets look at the positives: * Stage 1 - Licensing COMPLETE *...

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Lets look at the positives:
    * Stage 1 - Licensing COMPLETE
    * Stage 2 -  EIR and SEO COMPLETE
    * Stage 3 - Above Ground Plant Construction - EFFECTIVELY COMPLETE
    Process Well Drilling - Outlet Well - COMPLETE and CONNECTED
      Observation Well - COMPLETE and CONNECTED
      Inlet Well - REDRILLED AND CASING - PENDING
    Lets also not forget:
    LCK has a certified PRMS 2C Syngas Resource of 2963.9 PJ WHICH IS HUGE. If you refer to the announcement made back on 16 May 2018 - Small scale commercial development pathway...we are bigger then AWE, Beach Energy, Cooper Energy, Central Petroleum, etc...and AWE for example are valued at $4.69 / GJ whilst LCK are only valued at $0.01/GJ. This is a significant difference in current valuation...given that AWE have 2,224 Petajoules and we have a volume of 2963 Petajoules that is 1.33 larger!!...I would surmise that:
    * once we have demonstrated product of syngas; and
    * been upgraded to reserve status...
    This makes the price of LCK very lucrative to the market. This is a multi-billion dollar resource that has 30 years life in it. As such should we not expect a Share Price to be reflective of anything but northwards of $4.00?? My hope is that it hits $5 + in the future. But lets not focus too much on potential and also focus on risk. There is a risk that goes alongside the demonstration of Gas. It could be a flop....or complete success. We also have an election coming up...however I don't believe that this will be at the top of their radar. I think this is the perfect storm. Australia's energy demands are growing and each of the states and territories are having great difficultly in meeting that demand and keeping prices down. The next 3 to 6 months will be the make or break for LCK. I would like to think that the flaring of gas will be a success....to date they have ticked all the boxes I have had...though I would have wished they were faster and had much more interest from outside parties.-

Just some of my own thoughts...and they are certainly not 'expert thoughts'. Just an investor who has been patiently watching and  waiting. Picked up another 47,500 today. I will keep accumulating.

Best of luck to all Shareholders...particularly those who have been watching this for quite some time!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.512M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 770000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.