MRD 0.00% 0.1¢ mount ridley mines limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B, page-16

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Yes....looking for that elusive needle
    Wonder if that bigger rig is doing any better in Ellendale's salty, sandy, slippery Fraser Range.
    Now to answer your question Ellendale....

I don't really play games but you have become so personally involved with me I would hate to upset you further by ignoring you. So, to humour you I will give the illogical questions some sort of wishy washy answer. Alright you OVER sensitive little Einstein of an MRD supporter...

I don't know how many Salt Lakes (if any), are in the Pilbara but who cares? apart from someone looking for brines or salt water... or oil... right? Where is the Pilbara boundary? Are you talking geologically or geographically. Like I said.... who cares.

Detrital cover? or sand cover?... you said sand so no.... I don't know but who would? Its not like we have a purrfect understanding of the palaeosurface. Should I give an average or would you like it measured to the millimeter? Some of the drilling in the Great Sandy Desert is pretty deep (cover to 150 m in places), But I know drillers who have worked it out how to drill this rubbish so its not impossible. You just need experience and know how. Like I said.... who cares

I am not a driller so I don't get bogged but yes the drillers I have worked with have been bogged. Never in Mud! but yes in bedrock....especially when it is hard. But then, that's the drillers problem. They will likely drill recovery holes if it is within the time frame to do so (contract dependent). When its bad you just have to cut the string off and they can give it another crack in there own time. No drilling company would knowingly leave 100 m of rod string and an expensive hammer in the ground without giving a later recovery a crack. Like I said.... who cares

PS: Don't worry about the $125. Little bit of advice from your friendly Loutcrop.....your better off spending it on worthwhile stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.