CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

AND that is why I am in CFE. I see that statement so many times...

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    AND that is why I am in CFE. I see that statement so many times meant in a derogatory way on forums and can't help but think those that use it just haven't done any basic research into the company at all.

"Strategy and Business Model
    Cape Lambert Resources Limited (ASX: CFE) (Cape Lambert or the Company) is an Australian domiciled mineral development company. Cape Lambert has interests in several exploration and mining companies, providing exposure to iron ore, copper, gold, uranium, cobalt, lithium and lead-silver-zinc assets in Australia, Europe, Africa and South America (refer Figure 1).
    Cape Lambert’s strategy is to acquire and invest in undervalued and/or distressed mineral assets and companies (
    Projects) and:
    • improve the value of these Projects, through a hands on approach to management, exploration, evaluation and development; and
    • retain long-term exposure to these Projects through a production royalty and/or equity interest.
    Cape Lambert aims to deliver Shareholder value by adding value to these undeveloped Projects. If Projects are converted into cash, the Company intends to follow a policy of distributing surplus cash to Shareholders."

Sometimes it pays off sometimes it doesn't. TS lives to fight on and continue his business model and look for the next big one.

If you don't like the business model then don't invest. Just don't criticise those amongst us that like the business model and understand the risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.