CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Gee, I can’t even say ‘Only part of the story”. It’s all fiction...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Gee, I can’t even say ‘Only part of the story”. It’s all fiction or is it confusion or poor memory, maybe a combination of all, but very funny when all said and done.

Poor memory - You should have started out by saying CFE got wind that something was up in Sierra Leone when Gerald Metals took Timis to the UK Courts to get back their USD$65m and Lost. So they had jack, then they ‘sneaked’ on down to Sierra Leone and started bribing Government Officials. Must have done due diligence indeed, Maybe start again taking it from there?

The mine was in care and maintenance for a very long time until that UK Court Action, surely you can remember that at least? CFE had first option on it too, not Gerald Metals. Fairly obvious CFE only found out what was going on when they got hold of the UK Judge’s decision. Meanwhile Gerald Metals was sneaking around Sierra Leone doing shady things.

Confusion - Very funny, sneaky tim lebbon was never a Director here. Maybe you are getting confused with long time former Director Ross Levin? I can’t even really recall what lebbon was on about. I don’t really think there was anything other than the pay packet then? I know the ‘Tall Poppy’ has a few pay packets, but sneaky only would have got one pay packet wouldn’t he? You posted the Court Case link recently as well establishing how sneaky he was, buying the AML ‘voting rights only’ from the receiver, 100m plus, just before the AGM and he still lost. You were bagging the GEIL UBOs as being shady when you don’t even know who they are, however at least they have sunk $5m in here. What has sneaky ever done other than buy shares and sell them like the punters. In fact he has cost the Company money with his attempted coup and the follow up failed court action. A sneaky loser and it appears that is someone you want running the place? Tell me somewhere that buying votes is not considered shady?

Litigations are 100% win record as far as I know. Twiggy was rolled over at CXU not that long ago over a prospecting/mining issue. So how do you think Gerald Metals, Timis and Deloitte will go? Maybe they won’t pay up in the end, being Billionaires and Bigger Companies? Breaching contracts, dodgy advice, they're sneaky and will be squirming soon enough. But trying to do Gerald Metals and Timis overseas will be high risk that’s for sure. Maybe the Company will move to get those FEL shares from Timis? Maybe he wants back in?

The only real interest for me is in Kipushi to be up and running now for the cost of a DAX Company’s smaller office petty cash tin. Even the ‘Tall Poppy’ is only really interested in the Project and will unload everything else. Getting everything signed up is the biggest reason things have progressed slowly with Kipushi I think. It is something CFE does well and thoroughly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.