CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B, page-5

1. 391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    The limited ammount of info in the quarterly is consistent with their limited communications since the share plunge when they announced the 'walk away' from Mt Morgan. To me it means only two things -

One - The Walta cadre are so freaking busy elsewhere that there has been limited time to scout and secure opportunities.

Two - they are in discussions with Chinese owned Norton as to how to make them and the Chinese rich at Mt Morgan. We still have a considerable ammount of intellectual property from all the testing etc. It's worth something and it would take any new operator a great deal of time and money to replicate.

Most posters on this forum were gobsmacked by the manner in which CRB disowned Mt Morgan. It was so abrupt and so absolute. It was like doing 60km / hr and then hitting both the footbreak and handbrake together. It still doesn't sit well with me. I can't rationalise why anybody would do that. With X-mas not far away I expect nothing to change until the new year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3752277 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 913228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.