ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Here is the scenario for the value of CTO.
    There were great Adds on TV, Radio ,Newspapers and mostly social media for about a Brand New and never used even Ferrari 789 GTB, and in each add there was a beautifully done photo or description of the gleaming red Ferrari to confirm the magnificent beast .
    There were car brokers that confirmed that the add was genuine and even better there were paid for newsletters that would praise this deal as "The Biggest and Best in Australia and maybe the World" and best of all the price was the greatest value. Now the clincher was that
    when you bought the historic car the value will soar (sore) because they would be the last and they would become very rare, hence the rise in price was certain.
    Like many others we went down to the dealers and were shown this unique vehicle .
    Yep there was the beautiful blown up photo in all it's glory up against the wall surrounded by all the written information by the car experts complete with their glowing endorsements. Because of the demand the delivery would very soon in the future as they were on the transport and expected in a day or so if you're patient we will put you the list. So how could you miss so I placed by order and was one of the lucky ones mine would be delivered right to the door in a week,, just as bonus.
    They were 100% correct it was delivered in a week however the beautiful done photo had been reduced down to a A5 size. "Sorry sir, if you miss understood the advertising and reports after all we did only show you the photo and that was doctored".
    Now the challenge is to "value" an unframed photo of a rusted out Mini Minor pretending to be an non existing Ferrari 789 GTB.
    Waste of time contacting ASIC as I'm sure they are like the Ferrari 789 , they don't seem to real.
    We have to laugh because there is stuff all else to do.
    All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.