WML 0.00% 0.4¢ woomera mining limited

The activities reports have been pretty much the same from...

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    The activities reports have been pretty much the same from listing 20 months ago, lots of promise but virtually no exploration, now they have all but abandoned the 21 original tenements because they run out of money without firing a shot.
    Where did the money go they raised to perform exploration, no prizes there.

Now they tried to raise money for a new project, didn't raise anywhere near what they wanted, they purchased the gold project but little money to carry out anything else, will the money they have go toward exploration?? where would exploration rank in priorities for the funds they have,

They would seem to have no hope of raising money at 2.5 cents when the sp is 1.6

so I wouldn't be surprised to see a raise early in the year at around 1 cent,
    but how confident given their short history of ever doing any meaningful exploration, they are shell priced like hundreds of other mining explorers, but shell companies are a dime a doz now, and if there is no real desire for any of them to do any exploration what are they really worth, if anything.
    These minnow mining companies now seem like lifestyle companies, or go fund me sites, the market is waking up, but this one had potentially good tenements in both SA and WA, land very close to GXY mine, but used the excuse a number of years they could not explore cause the land is used for cropping, 4.6% of it, let's see if they do anything this year, their crops would be off now, or very close to it, 74% of the land is unallocated crown land,

What a great job they have,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.873M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 21305684 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7479054 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 50000
Last updated 11.15am 03/05/2024 ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.