NRZ 10.0% 1.1¢ neurizer ltd

this happen last year, which I later found out that an ex...

1. 7,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    this happen last year, which I later found out that an ex director was down selling because he lost he court case to lck which the lck member should put out a statement letting people know but didn't. But as soon as in drop under 9c they did annoument pushing it up 100% in one day. But seems like it's happening again. This will deep under 10c if it takes another 6 month to get a so called deal.

also they should of been more clear on how much they really needed for the plant and how long it will take to get this up. But there so called timeline is looking weak.

might be like the Melbourne west east link tunnel delayed, might see this up and running in 2024 and 4 years is a long time to see any big enough return.

nothing worst than having dead money

( dead money means it's not earning or doing anything just sitting there n going down)

my other stocks will out perform this stock n when it's time to re invest in this, that it be chump chains or free carry.

hopefully you guys do get news soon. Never thought it would be close to 10c but seems like 8c is a possibility compare to 20c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.3¢ 0.9¢ $112.0K 9.997M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 206728 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 85000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.