GBZ 0.00% 1.0¢ gbm resources limited

"There will be some big up ramping posts for sure if i am...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 966
    "There will be some big up ramping posts for sure if i am buyer." haha, I appreciate the honesty!

I would agree with you that there isn't a significant amount of plant/infrastructure at Yandan, save for power connection from the grid, water connection/water dam, tailings facility (although would need lift/expansion but could support early mining without additional capital outlay), road access. All of those do add up though. Downsides - plant and equipment would have been removed/scrapped, old heap pads and tailings would actually be an environmental liability and that will be reflected in their financial accounting.

With regards to the homestead/cattle nearby, I would guess they would have also been there back when Yandan was an active mine? I think most cattle stations are held by the same owners for very long periods. On the same note, White Dam is very close to an active sheep farm, I think the camp is actually next to the sheep farm homestead (check google satellite). You'd hope that GBM management would engage with the homestead/station before going to buy outs or the government needing to step in.

The near term value in the Drummond assets with respect to mining isn't the Yandan site but actually Twin Hills. It is currently an active mine lease, and that costs a fair bit annually (way more than an exploration lease) to upkeep so lucky to still be active given how long since it was mined. That will be a huge aid when they go to mining for permitting.

It appears from their recent presentations that Yandan is getting put on the backburner, with the focus going forward to be Twin Hills, possibly looking like a starter operation. I think of Twin Hills as the jewel in the crown, followed by Yandan and then Mt Coolon in order of value/priority of the Drummond assets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $739 71.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 741000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1043800 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 33333
Last updated 14.10pm 14/06/2024 ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.