NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B, page-82

1. 406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    Nice find!!

If you refer to the PRL announcement released by LCK on the 10 June 2020, you will notice on page 2 of the announcement that the PPL wasn't due till at the latest 2023....I believe that many of the States governments are fast tracking these applications. If this is true...from which I can tell it is....it will have a number of benefits:
    1) de-risk Government intervention from stopping this from proceeding as its the commercial green light to generate gas
    2) Potentially fast track negotiations with funding / strategic partners as its one less BIG hurdle to jump
    3) Fast track LCKs timeline to production (pending strategic partner announcement)

In addition to this...if an announcement is indicating that PPL is granted...then it should TECHNICALLY send this SP skyrocketing past 40 cents into the 50's / 60's.....given that we had it skyrocket to 40cents previously just on confirmation of the PRMS Reserve 2P 1,153PJ. Now whether it does given the current volatile share market...is anyone's guess.

Finally, if a Strategic Partnership is announced....then we could easily land this north of $$

That's why I'm holding on.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.