DRX 0.00% 2.5¢ diatreme resources limited

Checking out the shareholders which I've done for several years...

1. 2,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Checking out the shareholders which I've done for several years now, I find that the buyers are mostly Chinese, whether China type or Australian type Chinese is immaterial. They're patiently buying up all they can from disgruntled or plainly uninformed shareholders. I watched them do this to 2 other companies which resulted in a full Chinese takeover (by resident Australians of Chinese descent of course) and this one will be no different. They'll wait until Galalar is operational and then pounce. So far my predictions on DRX have proven spot on including the demise of the original people who floated Diatreme (you might remember Fawden??) so my sentiment has been to join the buyers and continue to increase as cheaply as possible. Watch this space. As for Cyclone I submit that there's already a deal being done (in confidence) and the main conflict is over who gets how much. Then there's always the ignorance and incompetence of the Australian politicians to contend with and their actions have significantly increased sovereign risk. Just check out the Stalinist laws that the WA govt have passed against one single Australian citizen. However, keep the faith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $125.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $5.351K 214.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 471946 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1577767 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 23/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.