NRZ 14.3% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

Hi 'rocket', I appreciate the way your trying to...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Hi 'rocket', I appreciate the way your trying to 'call me out' in a mild and respectful manor however the past and the present would tell me that LCK are currently trading at .09c, well below their true value. For me to waste time dredging up old volume and price movements just before each announcement to prove a point would be counter intuitive because I'd rather spend that time observing current trading patterns with a view to the future. All I will say is that prior to the day that LCK requests a 'trading halt' which relates to funding this project, that day prior, will result in little to no trading and definitely no SP increase. That's why and how I've been able to come to the conclusion that 'someone' is either trying to anticipate such an announcement or having prior knowledge of an upcoming announcement either way mondays trading suggested that the buying frenzy out of nowhere dissipated just as quickly when the buyer realised that there wasn't going to be an announcement. I will post 1 example of LCK trading in a frenzy hours before an Ann from March(?) in my next post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.513M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $34.29K 11.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 57072983 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7151122 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.