TMS 4.55% 2.1¢ tennant minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly activities Report and Appendix 5B, page-30

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Totally agree @Grippon, a joke is actually an understatement. I have tried to call management numerous times (including this and last week) to try and find out what's happening, sent emails, left messages and asked for a two minute return call. What do I get in return......nothing at all, they don't even have the courtesy to return a call or email.

I seriously didn't know it could be that hard to just pick up the phone for a minute. The only bacon related thing going on here is us shareholders bacon getting well and truly cooked !

Rudest bunch of pricks I've ever come across. They get our money and then nothing !

"In @straws we trust" I did for a long time actually......but absolutely not any more.

I am very angry with this mob now as you may have gathered, all I'm doing from here is pray for a miracle and take in these very hard earned lessons that I've experienced with this mess. Never again will this mob get another cent out of me.

And if you are reading this Stuart or anyone at BDI, I would appreciate it if you rectified this situation and had the common courtesy to get in touch with me please. I've been here for a damn long time now and am well over it.

You have all my contact details.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $20.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $22.06K 1.060M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1310675 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 3421044 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.