KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

Very frustrating but these results were already known last...

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 422
    Very frustrating but these results were already known last year.

Have a look at these shallow drilling results from Lady Harriet System. Ed Turner said in his last interview this one has been a real pleasant surprise as not much drilling has been done their.

- 5m@ 11.72 g/t AU
    - 9m@ 6.00 g/t AU
    - 10m@ 4.42 g/t AU (only 15m below surface)

This system, Lady Harriet system has not been drilled below 80m as yet. He did say that they are planning deeper drilling.

I know at the moment this is not your Instagram Lambo type pf pumper stock. (Those Co's do not end well as you can see)

We have not drilled below 100m yet, historically only 20 or so holes have been drilled below 200m.

Here is a link below here Ed Turner does say that there could host several Penny West style deposits below Menzies.

My Money is on this Money Team to find something special below 100m depth.

Here is a snippet below with link.

“We currently have a +250,000oz at 2g/t resource near surface, but deeper down our exploration targets are between 250,000oz and 500,000oz at more like 13 to 23g/t,” Turner says.

"That’s what we are trying to define with this round of drilling – but that target is expected to grow in time”.

“There are so many great targets our biggest challenge is choosing which ones to prioritise. That’s an excellent problem to have.”

https://unauthorised investment advice/resources/there-could-be-several-penny-west-style-deposits-hiding-at-menzies-kingwest-says/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.