CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Hoping to see CLE back in action soon, I wonder what conditions...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hoping to see CLE back in action soon, I wonder what conditions regarding adequate operations, that the ASX have set to resume trading.

Was hoping to hear that the Yalardy tenements have been granted soon, can't be too far away. Rare Earths are a great space to be in, look at how LYC and its Mt Weld have gone over the years.. be interesting if this can be enough to satisfy the ASX requirement.. as this could be our main project for a while. Cohiba don't look like giving up Wee Macgregor as easy as described in the CLE reports (am a holder of CHK also).

Investments EUR & FEL are fundamentally looking to have a bumper year, I'd like a sale or takeover of one of these to get CLE fully funded again.

As much as I love hearing about Marampa and its Iron Ore potential, its still a pipe dream atm haha. Anything can happen there, as I understand the Sierra Leone court case is still ongoing with Gerald, and mining has not resumed at the project at all. Tonkolili is back operating by the Chinese which is interesting. This is a spec stock and you gamble for opportunities like these sometimes, Marampa would be a game changer, but just my thoughts.

All good things come to those who wait, right?

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.