AVW 0.00% 0.1¢ avira resources ltd

Hi RexTrader, Whilst I wasn't expecting a jaw dropping...

1. 902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135

Hi RexTrader,

Whilst I wasn't expecting a jaw dropping quarterly as previously mentioned, I was pleased with the below updates:

Mount Macpherson - Pipeline and Gwardar Target:

The Company intends to secure and mobilise a drill rig and crew as soon as practicable pending receipt and interpretation of the geophysical data generated from this program.
    The timing of drilling will be contingent upon receipt of all land access and heritage clearances and satisfactory weather conditions.
    In conjunction with the above-mentioned exploration activities, the Company has prepared a Programme of Works which was approved during the quarter. A Heritage Clearance Survey will be conducted to allow access to the area in support of anticipated drilling activities.

Wyloo Copper and Gold Project:

Avira is currently in discussions with a third party to join a consortium toexecute and complete an airborne EM survey in an effort to expedite a moretargeted ground-based exploration program and to minimise expense. Further substantial work will await grant of the tenure, in the latter part of the
    year.

Considering Avira has less than a quarter of capital before an anticipated raise, well above previous levels I may point out, thus should hold the Company in good stead to strengthen its register, provide working capital and continue to assess new Projects and/or a potential acquisition.

Looking forward to see how the remainder of 2021 plays out.

Cheers,
    Manns

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.