BCK 0.00% 1.9¢ brockman mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B, page-5

1. 18,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3768
    Thanks gringokonu!
    That has to be an ace up the Ellison sleeve - if still exists!
    https://www.australianmining.com.au/news/brockman-mining-wins-port-access-for-project-maverick/

…. And I don’t see why it should not still exist as the request to the government by BCK’s then CEO, Colin Paterson, in April 2016 popped up when I was looking for more information:
    https://www.parliament.wa.gov.au/parliament/commit.nsf/(Evidence Lookup by Com ID)/E4211FB3E486542648257FA300144769/$file/ls.ppa.160426.sub.003.Brockman Mining Limited.pdf

5. South West Creek
    Brockman is continuously looking for ways and means to develop a port at South West Creek (SWC). Brockman is part of the North West Infrastructure (NWI) with fellow shareholder Atlas Iron, and has been a very proactive proponent in working out the best development structure for SWC. During the past few years Brockman has recommended multiple pragmatic solutions for SWC development.
    Brockman continues to work on plans to develop to its broader 20Mtpa Marillana project. based on rail haulage and the development of a multi-user junior port facility at SWC. At this stage, Brockman is ready to undertake the leadership in the development of a multi-user junior port facility at SWC in cooperation with PPA and under guidance from the Department of State Development.

- It is very clear BCK was still working through ideas to un-strand the asset, so the permission was given on that basis. Why would it have been revoked?

In that linked transcript earlier Chris Ellison sounds confident about South West Creek (ie he says “our level of confidence is extremely high” then reinforces the comment by repeating it ).
    ….And he expects to have the decisions from the Hedland Port Authority before the AGM - 19/11/20 last time

So your patience may have its’ first rewards within the next three months?
    …..And I feel like I have been a holder forever too although it’s only since I was following the Atlas sale that first heard of South West Creek and wondered if it was a pawn in the dealings that were going on.
    ( And on an ‘if only’ basis I might be free carried too because I think the price went to around 10c after I bought.
    But instead of selling I just sat and grinned at the screen :/.)

Cheers, and thanks again, and here’s to the Maverick Project winning the day!
    Last edited by sabine: 13/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $176.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 579750 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 248999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.