BC8 10.6% 36.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B, page-30

1. 12,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    What's in this area? This sort of thing shows us the quality of targets we have to drill. The 3 main targets will get the diamond bit after xmas.
    it would be funny if these are the things that light us up on a big copper find.
    If you think its cheap, just buy more and wait for the market to work it out imo. It will work it out. Id expect more drill holes any day as the labs are unblocking.
    BC8 is deep value and the market normally likes to see a leader. The buyers will come once someone starts the ball rolling. Most people are sheeple. Ive been in stocks where i have wondered if i have got the story right because it wont move when it should. Apollo must have reminded a lot of people about just that. It wouldn't move and then it doubled on a bid. BC8 might be another like that for all we know.
    The gold market is finally waking up and the buyers will turn up once they believe its not a head fake imo. Don't forget that everyone believed the FED on inflation and thought rates were going to fly. Some of us didn't believe that and we might be seeing the beginning of better times with any luck. The company can only benefit from a higher gold price heading into production with debt etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
0.035(10.6%)
Mkt cap ! $161.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 37.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.389M 3.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 133210 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 16359 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.