GBZ 12.5% 0.9¢ gbm resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B, page-22

1. 11,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6316
    Hi @bcjk3 - no problem. Your reasons are your own for investing in GBZ.
    For what its worth, some transactions made by explorers can be incredibly value acretive (i.e GMDs recent purchase of nearby tenements).
    Or... DEG buying what is now arguably the largest new discovery in Australia for a decade.
    I was just thinking it was better to compare purchases of assets that are not made by a producer.
    As in the case of BCN, they need ore for their plant, plain and simple. Short mine life etc. Same for GCY in a lot of ways. So they had to pay a premium of sorts, albiet, they will be able to get a return.

GBZ is doing fine, I have no problem with the stock, I just see some posters and views that I disagree with and as such, find some enjoyment in posting differing opinions.

@Rx- cheers for the reply (good to have you aboard GCY).
    I think in some ways, you did read my comments correctly, albiet, I was more just saying I am not sure the aquisition was a powerful as some hope. Yes, there are ounces there, but... to date, they have not provided a critical mass to justify dev. Of course, that is why they are accumulating deposits to create that. Still.... just my cursiory take of the deposits is not overly posiitve. Some big hits, but... honestly, cannot quite articulate it.
    If I could shrug my shoulders I would.

Is GBZ undervalued compared to some of its peers (but not all, STN for example though... like many comparisions, its a somewhat different project, but does have a similar amount of ounces) Yep. But then... not all ounces are valued the same. WGX has an incredible amount of ounces, but... they are trading at not much higher than an explorer. Why... their ounces are not that profitable.

Then there is a case like BDC. Undervalued for years because.... its ounces just were nothing special. Even when it had over 3m MRE!
    Anyway, GBZ have a suite of assets, with the right team, it should do fine. The challenge I see currently, is that none of them are particularly noteworthy, or... able to crystalise value. I will likely be proven wrong, like in most things! rolleyes.png
    Last edited by speculator101: 04/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $10.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $26.77K 3.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 3247020 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 38768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.