BC8 5.08% 28.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

We are fortunate to have you aboard. :cool: Nearly everyone...

1. 5,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3093
    We are fortunate to have you aboard.

Nearly everyone seems to have been anticipating a gold price pullback. Even the infamous Northstar in Twitter & every subscription service I pay for, goodness knows what happens in the world but might even be a contrarian indicator of sorts.

Prefer to have re- test and long consolidation gold and commodities prices overall now be best — rather than price of gold even go on to lofty heights swiftly.
    Would actually not signal well besides for the global economies and inflation nearterm .

Global economies actually faring better than I thought is or would be the case , even surprising how resilient everywhere is atm overall. Even the UK is holding up well supported by their oil and some deep value exports and domestic providers.

Rampant inflation if was persisting or indications were still signally as increasing or not moderating - would not be friendly for global economies & company inputs costs , everything else besides basically !

*The gold price is very good **
    Might retrace to nearer $1800 where had been seen likely to be the average prediction some months ago for this year - holding ~ $1840 now. would be terrific.

Really enjoy your contrary or sober posts. I’m sure I’m not the only one, and all is valid for sure.
    Can be very funny at times also.

I always think that we, myself anyway, are not out in the middle of the West Australian desert. The relationships & long associations that these guys have there, excellent.
    Management have been totally careful with our money in drill programmes and actions always, including late pulling of Kal East progression and capital developments last year in favour of taking opportunity for longterm lifting of the overall size and value of gold resources, furthering lowering costs per ounce held, & with increasing grades & now breadth of our assets + resources held.
    Last edited by Aqua65: 04/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $105.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.0¢ $171.7K 600.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 519079 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 16000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.