NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Thank you for your response. You're not giving too much away,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. J L
    1,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Thank you for your response. You're not giving too much away, you know. What you intimate could seriously affect cash reserves. Before I mangle my old brain on looking for the impossible hoping for a miracle, and in the absence key data and superior knowledge in accountancy, I give you my simple assessment of EECP's involvement.

1. 5B September 2021
    Item 7 - no Financing Facility available

2. 5B December 2021
    Item 7 - $15 million Financing Facility available
    $7.5 million take up
    $7.5 million as Unused Financing Facility. Appears again in Item 8.5 as part of Total Available Funding.
    No mention of $5 million Option.

3. 5B March 2022
    No change in Financing Facility.

4, 5B June 2022
    By end June NRZ had drawn down $11.4 million instead of the full amount of $15.0 million, leaving $3.6 million as Unused Financing Facility. The reason being that NRZ lacked authority to take the full amount.
    No mention of $5 million Option.

5. 5B September 2022
    Item 7.4 - Total Financing Facility upped from $15.0 million to $20.0 million.
    The $3.6 million hanging was drawn down totaling $15.0 million.
    All that is left as Unused Financing Facility is the mysterious additional $5.0 million.

IMO, this $5.0 million is the Additional Option.
    I don't know what the conditions are, but it is appearing in ltem 8.5 as being available.
    For it to appear as being available, surely it can be accessed as needed, and NRZ is just waiting for the drawdown to be completed.

6. 5B December 2022
    No change, still waiting for the drawdown to arrive.

7. 5B March 2022
    Notes to Item 7. They are no longer waiting for the waiting for the "additional $5.0".

IMO, EECP has agreed to the $5.0 million Option, and it's there for the taking. It will be drawn down by NRZ during June Quarter, and they sorely need it as the cash and tax break is worth only about $1.35 million.

All good. EEPC will be done and dusted.

IMO, the only way this could be derailed is if EEPC went belly up.

Please show me the flaws in my reasoning, because I'm out of ideas. J L.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.