NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Probably takes the award for the most breaches of HC T&Cs this...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    Probably takes the award for the most breaches of HC T&Cs this year, so far. Be that as it may, the answer is that often, usually every business day, I visit HC keeping up with my stocks that indeed "I think I might make a buck on". After that I check in here. Remember the old days of printed newspapers where somewhere down near the back were the cartoons? Well NRZ to me is just like a Gary Larson cartoon. Kind of a bizarre world where "in a few weeks" is more than a few months, where the weight of this company's generated paper on reports, announcements, withheld BFS, submissions and general hype far exceeds the amount of primary product [urea] it has ever produced i.e. zero. And where shareholders seem blithely content to see their wealth destroyed, and are even defensive of the process.
    Thanks also for your concern about my fiscal health. My official ATO job description is (fully) Self Funded Retiree. And as I am here, and you are clearly elsewhere, my version of events is most probably correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.