EXR 10.0% 11.0¢ elixir energy limited

"Other companies pay their directors in shares in lieu of...

1. 2,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    "Other companies pay their directors in shares in lieu of wages"

Lol. Dig Dig.
    So....In the time you have had full understanding of the financials "since 2020," have you seen any announcements about substantial staff remuneration in shares?

So there is no employee share package announcementd of any substance "since 2020" and there is a very clearly and constant listed "staff costs" line in the 4c of 200-400k.

but...but...i said it for others, i know myself since 2020, some companies are paid in shares but not exr.. Keep twisting.

Same as the 4000m deep comment about Mongolia...then to say..." in future it could so I am right and that is what i therefore meant"...but ignoring the geology and difference in plays initially. Speak first think later.

PS..You shouldn't be mad. I am saying this for others aswell to ensure others continue to make their own judgement and use their own thinking. Being invested since 2020 does not give any weight. From recent comments it proves in that time you have not understood how the company pays its employees until now, 3 years later and that "staff costs" are not coffees. Thus proving most of what you say is general commentary and not really anything to go by.

Been same since the start.

Remember..Im doing this for others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $124.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $109.0K 991.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1161344 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 57357 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.