NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appendix 5B, page-7

1. 2,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    It's the same in most resources explorers and junior mining stocks, cash strapped and desperate to stay afloat and
    ofcourse , salaries to be paid. I was up 300% over 2020 to early 2022 across a slew of miners I held, but like any fool did not head the warnings of RICK RULE, JIM SINCLAIR & MICHAEL PENTO ,who repeatedly warned they were going into cash in early 22.
    I was worried of banking crash and bank bail ins, so hesitated and from there have ridden stock crash RODEO, that sort of money buys upto 10x the shares I hold and at the most prominent time to load up on resources stocks , most of us have exhausted our liquidity. You can bet the the well inform ed insiders are loading up and picking the eyes out of the stocks right now , a lesson we should all learn , never load up when the market is buoyant ,sift and sell is the better policy.
    We are at the bottom of the market now,just like in mid 2009 soon resources stocks will be back in voug , just wish I had the funds to load up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.