MNB 5.08% 5.6¢ minbos resources limited

Im a Chuck supporter.But I'm selling my entire MNB position...

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Im a Chuck supporter.

But I'm selling my entire MNB position because I can't follow this thread anymore.

But seriously patience Gents. It's a business it takes time to pull together all these little pieces of the puzzle. That's what creates value. No other player is going to enter the Angola sector and go through the hurdles MNB have to get to where it is now.

I've operated in worse countries than this. It's not just a simple process especially with all the moving parts involved. It's hard even for management to relay information as you often get told one thing your self and then others move the goal posts and your left explaining why. Dealing in a risky country, with risky counterparts (Chinese) with funding from various sources.

It is the space we play in. Can it drop more from here? If you think it can't you've not been in the micro-cap space for very long. It's called diamond hands for a reason.

Cash in the bank is good, funding imminent and if a CR is incoming it just dilutes a little more until production kicks in.

If Carlton has a position then speak freely if you don't then I'm not sure why your trying to create hysteria.

Not that anyone asked for my 2 cents..I'm a nobody I was just irritated at what was once a great thread turning into a back and forwards. Have to turn off the notifications.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.003(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $48.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $44.22K 780.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 150000 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 3.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ 255192
Last updated 15.05pm 13/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.