NRZ 0.00% 0.5¢ neurizer ltd

Hi Richard,I understand your pain. Nobody likes to lose money...

1. 5,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3426
    Hi Richard,

I understand your pain. Nobody likes to lose money (as we all have done). Calling Tony with the purpose of ripping-him-a-new one is perfectly understandable, however before you do - some pieces of information that might help...

1. Doing so will NOT alter anything. You'll trash another human being with no gain to yourself. If it might change the outcome, I would approve. But, it won't.
    2. Tony is not paid to tell the unvarnished truth.Telling share holders "geeze I don't know mate, I think this is going down the toilet" isn't going to help anyone least of all the value of your investment. What do you expect the investor relationship manager to say? I am not saying he should lie for a living, but I am saying he will present the facts more on the positive side than negative.
    3. I sincerely doubt he would have said "this will be $1.00 by Christmas" without qualification. Not saying he didn't (I wasn't there) but I too have been face-to-face with Tony and asked him the hard questions (you know, like "should I invest my life savings?") and never walked away thinking he had given an unequivocal thumbs up.
    4. Playing at the spec-end of the ASX is by definition RISKY. We play here because we hope to turn $1.00 into $100. We read the form guide, we do our research, and we think we can beat the system. But, in the back of our minds is that nagging doubt "Am I really that smart? Am I playing with a full deck? Do I have all the facts? If it's this easy, why isn't everyone doing it?" You'll get better at it the longer you do it. But, you never get better than 6 out of 10.
    5. Recommending shares to friends, fools, and family - the golden rule of playing the stock market is NEVER recommend a stock to others. IT WILL bite you in the arse. It is one thing for you to take a punt and take it on the chin when you lose, it's a whole other thing when you take others down with you. You don't need that grief. NEVER put yourself in that position.I've done it. Never again.
    6. Don't just blame Tony - 2 years ago there were plenty of people (on this forum at least) who thought this was going to get up. Hell last week there were still some happy clappers talking it up.

If you need to chew anyone out, give yourself a good whipping. Make sure you don't miss the learning opportunity (the best lessons in life are the most painful).

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by MarketingMan: 19/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $15.82K 3.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 30454929 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11941658 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.