NRZ 16.7% 0.7¢ neurizer ltd

Hi ALL,I fully agree that this company could very well be facing...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Hi ALL,

I fully agree that this company could very well be facing administration in the not too distant future. ie a few weeks away.

Unfortunately all I have now is hope which as we all know is the lowest form of any aspiration. Fundamentals are not good at the moment.

The quarterly says that they are still proceeding with the completion of the design (why). Consultant FEES are $40m. Daelim want to break into the Australian market. Korea needs the fertilizer.

Will the above companies throw it all away given how deeply they are involved thus far.
    CNE - $25M for the pre commercialization plant
    Daelim - $10-12m spent as a major shareholder.

How committed are they to the project now that we have environmental issues overhanging our progress.

NRZ and consultants did a self assessment on the projects negative environmental impacts and found nil. (okay self assessments are biased perhaps).
    What we don't know is if we will get the same outcome (ie nil negative impacts) once we go through the new regs. Without the commitment of the big players we'll know in the coming weeks if NRZ is forced to throw in the towel.

I suspect no government wants to be associated with the approval of a project that causes environmental harm similar to Linc given that there is a bit of unknown science associated with the extraction method. The government needs to be convinced beyond all doubt that this is safe to proceed.

Remember the video that got pulled and reposted after it was edited. Can Daelim help fund one of these other projects mentioned in the last video in as revenue earning in the interim. IE prefabricated plants. Why did the quarterly have no update on any of these projects. As suspected it was purely spin.

China:
    Was there no progress in the last quarter worth mentioning on the consultation fees for China hydrogen sites. Is NRZ done selling us BS now so didn't bother mentioning anything about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $93.36K 12.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3856284 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ 7194643
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.