ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Yes quiet a bit of a change to what we were advised in that...

1. 6,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1588
    Yes quiet a bit of a change to what we were advised in that regard Birch. I'm sure most were of view that 85% offtake was required to be binding for financial close - in which case some 20-25% still could have gone un disclosed except confidentially to financial parties.
    Nice to hear CFO in the call a focus on lower cash burn (LEVERS TO USE IF REQUIRED) - which along with the recent "just in case" SSPP/CR and their commentary of April only a guideline could suggest post mid year for financial close.
    Interesting was managements reference to sp connection to PrNd price manipulation basically - yet as known our various partners of 5 nations are more interested and decision based on future pricing forecasts and of course the ex China - ESG supply chain from mine to customer.

More to process for myself. Plenty of good conversation - topics covered and thankyou to both management for providing the opportunity via webinar and to those shareholders whom contributed with questions and discussions.

I still feel the shorts will see time as their continued friend - as Kexim gets up to speed with other lenders and China press hard on PrNd pricing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $383.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $208.3K 1.276M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 1533397 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 568435 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.