MNB 1.52% 6.5¢ minbos resources limited

"They also mentioned that while the market is focussed on the...

1. 513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    "They also mentioned that while the market is focussed on the phosphate project, this will be dwarfed by the Geen Ammonia project.The closing comments were something along the lines of "there's a lot happening behind the scenes and it's going to be a big 3 - 6 months coming up".

I suggest they should give us a break and focus on delivering this phosphate successfully in 2024. The PFS completion date is still nowhere to be found (after it was promised to be advised "soon" last time), so I am currently treating this project as non-existent until something actually concrete comes out, like a ... PFS completion!

Words of "national importance" or "globally competitive" mean nothing anymore. Just deliver, and they and SHs will be rewarded.

The company valuation should be at 300M by now? Well maybe?, but again they are in no position to make any remark on the current level of the SP. SP is determined by the market, and while market can definitely be wrong, the fact that it has gone backward after 3 years points and a reasonable number of SHs now get upset/frustrated/angered after all those glossy presentations and upbeat remarks speak a lot about the "should be".

Just reading these comments from MNB's team boils my blood. What a joke. Look inward, look at what was promised and what has been progressing. The market has given them many slaps in the face, so they should hurry up, promise less, and deliver more. Don't be shameless.
    Last edited by riverflows: 07/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $57.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.5¢ $8.048K 123.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 78153 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 40000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.