ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 14,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4134
    "Thats literally telling fan club members to catch a falling knife.

That's exactly what he has been doing since 2021

So many lives ruined "

Ha ha. So much for "It would actually be refreshing to see you post something that has hard data or evidence to back it up. "

Fabricate BS and hope someone believes it. Silly me thinking that would change.

I'd love to know where you were when all those retail investors needed "saving" from buying LKE at $2-$2.70 before it dropped to below 10c. 96% drop from peak. Now that might have actually ruined a few lives.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5932/5932580-f02b8dd03dd5423c46cd26008f76df98.jpg

- Or NRZ from above 20c before it fell below 1c for a 95% fall. How many lives were actually "ruined" on those stocks and why didn't you "save" them from their bullish threads back then - or even now?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5932/5932575-cb1b85ba13fe7acc08f34071df02abea.jpg

How has MNB fared over those same three years? See chart below for the reality. You're clearly down-ramping the wrong stock. A small cap holding up like this during the worst small cap crash doesn't look like a stock that is ruining lives to me.
    For the record, as some here probably remember, I did post that "low 20's" was my target after the 5c low earlier in 2021 and I then posted that I was taking profits at around 20c and switching part profits into the options in case the sp kept rising while freeing up a lot of cash in case it didn't. You are lying every time you post that I was telling others to buy near that high. If anyone did actually follow what I always say I think is the best strategy - buying low and selling high, then I don't see how anyone acting on what I post has had their lives ruined. They might actually be in profit on this stock just as I am even at this price thanks to buying the deeper corrections and taking part profits higher.

But hey, why let facts get in the way of your fabricated baseless stories?

NRZ had a FS showing capex of over $2 billion. MC now is just $12mill. You think MNB won't be able to raise US$26mill with US$14mill already under DD on a term sheet so only US$12mill left with a mc trading around $62mill.
    Why aren't you on the NRZ thread instead with their $12mill mc vs $2bill capex?
    Who has the agenda here? Not me. Unlike you, I just post the facts and back up most of my posts with real data, real numbers and charts that tell the truth of how this stock is actually performing. I still see this stock making a new three year high as soon as production ramps up to current guidance - if not before - which should be later this year. That's not an agenda. That's a sp target based on the numbers, not based on ramping or fear mongering with a 3c target based on nothing.
    I still expect much higher than just a new high from the phosphate alone and significantly more from the green ammonia - when that progresses.
    One target at a time but as the first are reached it will be good to know their are growth opportunities ahead. Not ramping, not lies. Facts.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5932/5932586-14ad19883d4fdc499fb549aff8bd35e1.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.