MNB 1.92% 5.1¢ minbos resources limited

Charts haven't worked much in the past few years for this stock....

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Charts haven't worked much in the past few years for this stock. My observation here over the last 3 years is that from a news-driven stock like most stocks (where significant news, even before delivery, give a noticeable boost to the share price), confidence in this stock has reached record low due to continuous breaches of trust through delays and poor communications, and now it becomes a delivery-driven stock, where only concrete delivery influences the sp, not the news (otherwise we can't explain why upward revisions to production numbers and new offtakes have no influence on the sp). In other words, it is as clear as day that investors have now treated this stock as "show me the fk results, or it's all just fluff". It has to be funding secured, it has to be plant completion, it has to be actual production and revenue collection, before investors trust and start offering higher bids and these get reflected in the sp. All thanks to the magnificent company leaders.

Opinions or not, fact is, return last 1 year is -39.2%. If one thinks 1 year return is short term and unreliable, then we also have the medium eturn last 3 years of -11%. Looking at both short term and medium term return, this stock has been a disaster despite all the promising numbers.

Management still has the chance to save this great opportunity from being overlooked by the market, but they have to prove themselves competent and reliable and thus winning back the trust and confidence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $44.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $22.43K 441.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 68328 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 92283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.