MNB 0.00% 5.5¢ minbos resources limited

"Stop ruining lives with offering false hope and making people...

1. 13,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3910
    "Stop ruining lives with offering false hope and making people fear big rallies coming"

How about you stop making stupid statements?

What false hope am I offering?
    I share opinions on the stock based on the facts mainly derived from the DFS, company production guidance and the historic trends, averages and the current TSP pricing for the phosphate project.
    The large binding offtake with Carrinho, the term sheet with the IDC and the very favourable DFS are not false hope.
    The many years of field trials showing very good relative performance on a product that will cost much less than imported fertilisers is not false hope.
    The fact that the local product is so well suited to the local soils and local high rainfall is not false hope.

The company securing pricing at just 1.1c/kwh average for green, reliable, hydro electricity over 25 years for 200MW for a green ammonia project is definitely a project offering much more than false hope.

So what false hope am I supposedly offering?

A short term sp correction caused by delays and compounded by a small cap bear market of literally historic proportions doesn't mean I am offering false hope. In fact this deeper than anticipated correction offers new entrants and those wanting to add to holdings even more upside potential than before. It is why I have bought more back recently. I don't buy on false hope. I buy on the weight of the available facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $13.09K 242.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 163451 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 31421 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ 67300
Last updated 14.41pm 21/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.