CTO 0.00% 0.7¢ citigold corporation limited

"Mine planning during the quarter included optimisation of the...

1. 526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    "Mine planning during the quarter included optimisation of the stope (ore excavation) distances
    between the planned mining level. This is part of the backbone of the whole-of-life mine plan for the
    Central area of Citigold’s mining tenements. The level interval is one of the most influential factors from
    the perspective of mine operating costs therefore it is appropriate to spend time getting it right."

What the fork does that mean? Total forking gobbledegook from a mining engineering perspective. The forking "resource" (lower case so as not to confuse it with a Mineral Resource expressed in accordance with the provisions of the JORC Code - let's just call it a boondoggle, for short) has been factored and the "competent person" (lower case so as not to confuse it with a Competent Person, as defined by the JORC Code) has admitted as much, despite this being in contravention of Clause 29 of the JORC Code.

Consequently, the boondoggle cannot be used for any mine planning purpose whatsoever, let alone scheduling of any description (FYI Mark//Chris/Gary, if you're the mysterious "project leader", that's what "optimisation of the stope (ore excavation) distances" entails.

Q: What's the difference between anyone connected with Citigold and a computer?
    A: Ya only has to punch data into the computer once!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $53 7.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160872 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 22872840 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.