MNB 4.23% 6.8¢ minbos resources limited

Can anyone name a few other small cap resource developers that...

1. 14,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4021
    Can anyone name a few other small cap resource developers that have just hired a team of executives and staff to begin construction of a resource project? It would be interesting to compare admin and staff costs considering all the comments here on that subject.

I looked at A4N today because I follow the stock. It's not directly comparable because the market cap is much higher and they are already operating a small scale starter plant but they are not quite ready to begin building the commercial stage project.
    I also had a look at TBN because I have been trading it recently. It is at an advanced exploration stage in gas but while looking likely to develop, hasn't reached an investment decision yet.

MNB staff $1.025m, admin 1.474m
    A4N staff $2.215m, admin $1.129m
    TBN staff $2.866, admin $4.197m

A4N is higher on staff which makes sense as they are operating the small scale plant. Admin is a bit lower.
    TBN is much higher on both staff and admin.

It would be interesting to compare others that are at the same stage of development - I don't mean juniors on skeleton staff trying to ride out this small cap bear market. Interestingly, on that subject, LKE that has seen its sp fall from around $2.70 to just 6.2c (no typos there) has admin costs higher than all three of the above combined, at a whopping $10.426m. That compares to its larger mc lithium peer, VUL which has staff at $3.56m and admin at $2.065m.

MNB is copping a lot of flack because admin and staff costs have risen recently while the sp has fallen. However the staff and admin costs do not follow the sp, they follow preparations to construct a resource project and I'm not seeing their costs looking particularly out of line with other developers.
    If anyone knows of any other resource companies that are preparing to start construction or are in construction and planning on being in production within a year, please post for comparison.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.003(4.23%)
Mkt cap ! $61.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 6.8¢ $31.08K 446.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 36457 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 5942 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.