MNB 0.00% 5.5¢ minbos resources limited

While many here keep brushing off the green ammonia project, it...

1. 13,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3910
    While many here keep brushing off the green ammonia project, it is still undoubtedly one of the most promising projects globally from a cost and profit potential perspective. The market might not see the value yet but others do and if one of them makes a formal approach for a deal, the market will be quick to reassess its value.

"Supporting the Cabinda Phosphate Project, the Capanda Green Ammonia Project aimsto capitalise on surplus renewable energy from the Capanda Hydroelectric Dam,delivering a combination of continuous power supply and a low tariff which potentialpartners believe is unmatched globally."

"unmatched globally" is no understatement. 1.1c reliable hydro power compared to 5-8c typically on large scale solar which will also require large batteries or much larger capacity to offset downtime from cloudy days and night time.

"During the reporting period, the Company completed environmental baseline surveyssignals completion of a major time-critical milestone for the project with threeDevelopment Finance Institutions have expressed interest in financing the CGAP."

Some call these fluff announcements but this is not fluff in my book - "threeDevelopment Finance Institutions have expressed interest in financing the CGAP.".

"In the June Quarter, the Company will progress the Capanda Green Ammonia Project,with a focus on assessing a number of potential project partnerships, with strong globalinterest from major entities in the Capanda Green Ammonia Project."

That last statement makes it very clear that these approaches have not just been casual and it sounds like some could be at advanced stages of discussions.

While many are caught up in the delays to date on the phosphate, I am seeing more and more upside potential the cheaper this gets and a real possibility that we could see something come out of this interest in the GA project from both potential partners and these export finance institutions.

Some see more risk from a lower sp. Psychologically, it's easy to dwell on a lower sp and focus on the negatives that brought it there.
    The fact is that the IDC loan was approved and the Angolan banks now look more likely than ever to follow suit. So despite the lower sp following the cr, I see the financing risk as much lower now than it was with the 9-10c sp before the TH.
    Less finance risk and much lower sp means much less sp risk to me and much better upside potential. I added again today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $13.09K 242.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 163451 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 31421 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ 67300
Last updated 14.41pm 21/05/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.