TG6 10.7% 15.5¢ tg metals limited

Yep and around 19/20 June there was a picture of a drill rig....

1. 2,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6229
    Yep and around 19/20 June there was a picture of a drill rig. Any results around now are still well within normal turnaround timeframes.

To be clear, I don't think TG6 are withholding poor results. I also think TG6 had either set expectations that were too tight or made the mistake of confusing when they had an idea what the prospects looked like with when they would be in a position to communicate those results to investors. These two are not the same. If TG6 are sensible (and I believe they will have been), they will have put the drill chip trays under UV. They will have put a handheld Raman over the drill chips and had some idea what to expect from assay's. This gives TG6 a good idea of the drilling progress inside the timeframes they note, but it doesn't give them something following the guidelines ASX wishes companies listed on its exchange to follow.

Many other lithium companies certainly have done the delay bad results trick so I can understand how someone may have created a trading rule that if they hadn't seen results by X days after drilling started - sell now and review later. I'd have thought you would need to put X up at something nearer 60+ days to allow for normal timelines. Someone may have used shorter time periods like 42 days and sold out last week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.015(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $12.99K 86.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8551 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 32690 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.