TG6 10.7% 15.5¢ tg metals limited

Aliscrazy: "Under 2M EV now, everyone says I would have done...

1. 2,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6226
    Aliscrazy: "Under 2M EV now, everyone says I would have done this, I would have done that looking back - end of the day, they can only buy with the herd lol pretty silly EV now!"

Yep, I would not have thought that a project which could well be 20Mt+ or 20Mt+++ if Jaegermeister comes in would have an EV of under $2m. Buying at this sort of EV is at the low end of the risk spectrum for speculative stocks. It the market starts to like what it sees, the upside is massive.

The difficult question for TG6 is how much they spend developing the project now and how much to they keep costs low so that they still have cash into a period when the attitude towards lithium is better.

If they have mineralisation in Jagermeister I wouldn't be surprised if there's more low-cost seismic work done and some exploration holes in what looks like thicker areas.

For Burmeister, I think its still worth doing the drilling to get to a JORC. TG6 needs to make sure its on all the Australian JORC lists so that when an improved attitude towards lithium returns, they are easily found.
    Last edited by WhatsTheTip: 05/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.015(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $12.99K 86.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8551 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 32690 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.