BC8 0.95% 52.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Debt next week. T2 sorted. Cash is now around $30m. They still...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3234
    Debt next week. T2 sorted. Cash is now around $30m. They still have an income from leasing out the Paulsens camp during this ramp-up phase.
    China deal is certainly dead. I am so glad these guys pushed the new financing deal at 27c and the debt. We might be suffering without that.
    The Cats are hitting the ground running now. I expect lots of free cash flow with these margins into early next year.
    I wonder what other deals management will do here? Paulsen could either mine or toll treat more ore. The mill is filling up. I reckon they could have a full-time rig at Paulsens just adding mine life and for regional drilling. Everything remains open. They have 4 years going to 6 anyway, but new drilling will add gold when they restart that. Paulsen will mine and replace the mine life as they go. They will always have 3-4 years sitting there. It might be possible for BC8 to bring forward their own mill at Kal East out of the toll treatment cash flow and use the Paulsens cash flow to restart Coyote. They could roll over the debt if they wanted imo. dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.