ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    re: Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Appe... You make me larf :-)

You people remind me of the old boxing tents of yesteryear. Where the pugilist were mostly older men with putty noses and cauliflower ears. The spruiker stands at the entrance and entices the young bucks into the tent, knowing full well that his old boys will handle the hits. In many instances these old boxers were drunker than 10 men, with minds in the same shape as their noses (made of putty).

It wasn't about the boxers, or the young studs stepping into the ring to test their manhood. They were just puppets, in a show purely for entertainment and profit.

The degree of negative sentiment and personal attacks in some of these threads is demeaning to both the writer and the reader.

So which are you? The spruiker at the entrance, the young stud itching to prove himself or the old putty nose sitting on the fence? (or) merely a spectator looking for a good days entertainment.

Me I'm the spectator enjoying the show. I see a lot of fresh air shots on this thread. Thrown by hay stacker punches, lacking impetus and direction, rather than direct hits.

How about focusing on the information at hand and debate, support or reject the facts and not the person.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.