FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Cashflow (5B, page-11

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 1,510 Posts.
    re: Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Cash... I say again, if you dont like SELL?

Not much more to say, what I hold is none of anyones business, apart from my own.

I trade my way, you trade yours: but from what I can gather, you hold in a Co you have no faith in & dont believe the story is worth investing in. So, why hold?

If I was trading on your mentality, I would be broke. Luckly I dont & therefore do not invest in Co's that I have not: firstly researched & secondly believe in the story being sold.

There are many people that trade the way you obviously do, and the majority of those people dont make money...

Not real bright in my books.

Why buy if you are unhappy with progress, why continue to hold, when you are not happy with progress? I say again, not happy: SELL.

I sure you will now come back with some enlightened story, but I am sorry, your logic make no sense. Maybe one day you will trade with brains, rather than dreams.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.