RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Cashflow - June 2019, page-94

1. 2,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1796
    Dan,
    I just read this with a fresh head... maybe a miscommunication here.

I’m of the view that in 3 years we will definitely have a $1 as the minimum first number, it could be much sooner depending on how the market views us, but to be certain, I have factored 3 years as that’s when our first results will be displayed...

Fast forward 8 years, we will have rights to dividends. There are many underlying factors that suggest this dividend is a given and will be no less than 10c. I spent the good part of last week making comparisons to other coal miners. Ie reviewing cost of production, our coal quality, rail to port charges etc. So on assessment this means that for each $10k you put in today, we could possibly return $10k each year for the rest of our life in 8 years time. That’s not a bad deal!

My shares will go in the top drawer for three years, but to be honest the comment is more longer term meaning another 10 years.

Here’s a timeline; my timeline, not for anyone looking to make a quick dollar.

As per my post Above: 3 years plus to record a good P&L and sure up our share price.

5 further years to complete the debt payments and have full access to cash for distribution as dividends.

Year 8: Dividends of no less than 10c for the rest of our life.

Please note, there is so much opportunity in RES (with Waterberg and ramp up to 24Mt) so depending on who is selling and who is buying as per all other illiquid stocks the share price will respond accordingly. Meaning your suggested 30c could be next week. Please note; my comment has nothing to do with your wish for this 30c. I write generic and long term always.

With regard to your circumstances. If PIC need to wash the entire 80M, you can work that one out...Hopefully they have a smaller target they need to wash.

I understand your frustration and a few other readers, given you may have been expecting your money returned when we hit 30c.

I hope this clears up my 3 year comment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.