AAR 0.00% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

re: Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Cash... Agree.Koongie...

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    re: Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Cash... Agree.

Koongie is starting to get a little bit exciting in my opinion. No suprises for me in the the quarterly. Just nice steady progress and a little more potential revealed at Koongie to help move it closer to reality. They write like it is starting to get exciting for them as well, albeit in their typical understated manner. That surely has to be a good sign.

I like comments like this "Eleven planned RC and Diamond holes are designed to double the transition zone copper resourceat Sandiego"

and this

"It is anticipated that the drilling program will result in increased resources at Sandiego (particularly copper), improving the viability and together with the continuing development program will advance the project to feasibility stage."

I have a few questions at this stage.

(1) How long does it take to get a shallow open pit gold mine up and producing? I am assuming in excess of 9 months from now? Are there any experienced people out there who can give a rough guide? I went back through the Mandilla announcements to come up with my 9 months guess.

(2) Given the above then we will run out of cash by the end of the September Quarter if the expected expenditure in that quarter is the same or simlar to the expected expenditure for this quarter (approx 500k). So what do they have in mind to inject some much needed cash into the company in the next 4 or so months? Surely not a capital raising at these stupidly low share price levels?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $68.47K 623.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 500057 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 21128 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.