EGR 2.00% 9.8¢ ecograf limited

re: Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Cash... D, do you think...

1. 752 Posts.
    re: Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Cash... D, do you think they just want to get all the information together prior to the announcement? I mean that doesn't mean the results are anything less than extraordinary...or crap, but maybe it's just management being prudent and making sure they have crossed everything off. It doesn't really seem to be affecting the sp, and if the results are good then the appreciation will be the same. Also they have released enough to make people sit up, because the results to date are pretty amazing interms of size and quality. There are so many reasons we could all come up with, like they have decided to drill deeper on a few holes because they haven't hit the bottom of the mineralised zone, or they are putting more drills in because they didn't find what they wanted to start with. But by all accounts the chart is looking very strong and bullish and that if the appreciation continues well we all will be happy. One last note I noticed that after SYR and TLG announced visuals on their first holes they both had to announce clarifying statements to say they were only visuals and they needed confirming. Perhaps there has been some words given to juniors to ensure they aren't flying too close to corporate governance rules and to be sure what they announce can be verified. Just a thought.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $75.01K 758.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56461 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 37809 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.