EGR 2.00% 9.8¢ ecograf limited

re: Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Cash... Here's a good...

1. 3,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    re: Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Cash... Here's a good research report which Shows various attributes of some advanced graphite projects worldwide. I'd expect both KNL and SYR to appear on the next report once a resource has been proved up. It's up to date as at the end of July 2012.

http://www.techmetalsresearch.com/metrics-indices/tmr-advanced-graphite-projects-index/

It importantly shows the graphite tonnage resource, % TGC, but most importantly the flake size and recovery percentages, where it would appear KNLs projects would blow these guys away.

Supermajor, its not clear from anncs whether the 40m depth is the end of mineralization, the total depth of the 1945 drilling, or just a conservative estimate of depth. Remember SYR hit almost 300m of graphite, and KNLs planned RC drilling depth is shallower so there is a good chance we could get some results open at depth and along strike. We're drilling Ndololo to 150 meters so there is definitely a good chance that the target resource mentioned in the anncs can be more than tripled.

Regarding results, will they announce results as they happen from pure drill holes? Will they announce each of the separate areas as completed? Will they wait for assays on individual areas? Will they wait for the entire projects assays to be completed? I don't care which way, and like I said before this will reach fair value eventually, whatever that may be. In the meantime we have further MET sample results on the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $75.01K 758.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56461 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 37809 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.