NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Cashflow Rep, page-19

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Cash... Hutchley ,maybe you helped it "plummet" 1c .It would only take a few small holders like you when there is low volume .
    From my experience the big end of town has given any thing outside the ASX top 100 a wide berth .
    If you have a look at the charts around the time of the last upgrade you will see a lack of interest at that time as well .It wasnt until UK based Edisons research came out with a $7.50 NPV valuation on NKP that it moved up strongly ,and tripled .
    We could be looking at a repeat of that situation .Yes ,Edisons valued NKP at $7.50 when they had 44m ounces .Now hey have close to 70m ounces .
    The only loose end to be tied up is the Convertible note ,and the payment to IGC .Once thats out of the way there will be no reasons to hold back .
    There are industry reports out stating that Nkwe is undervalued .There Is also Edisons report showing the huge discount NKP is at . I think reasons for lack of interest in Nkwe is that brokers dont know about it .
    They dont research anything outside the top 200 .
    A second reason is that NKP was hit by the Opes prime debacle badly . And then there was the uncertainty of the capital raising being done at low prices after being hit badly by Opes .To me these reasons for lack of interest should be far outweighed by the huge and growing resource ,and the Xstrata deal .
    If anyone thinks Xstrata will let this go has rocks in their head .The funny thing is ,if Xstrata did pull out Nkwe would become an instant prime takeover target by every major ,from BHP down ,and probably trade much higher from that .Anglo would love to get Tubatse back .
    There are not many deposits of any commoddity in the world like this ,that is not tied up by a major .

NKP are well on the way to proving up a massive ,world class ,100 million ounce reserve .Every stock has its day in the sun ,and Nkwe is getting very close .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.