NCR 0.00% 0.5¢ nucoal resources limited

All IMO..I feel those that held shares in the past that were...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    All IMO..
    I feel those that held shares in the past that were impacted by the cancellation will eventually get compensation. IMO, they will have to submit an individual claim for damages caused and losses suffered.

The company is also an innocent party, so could potentially lodge a claim for damages and losses, however the committee mentioned on numerous occasions that the Director's should have been aware or may have likely been aware of the questionable license issuance prior to IPO. This leaves open the question, will the government compensate the company itself? Originally I thought yes, so invested here...this would result in a rising share price, say they are awarded $20 mil for damages as an example. However after the committee's comments (i.e. that the company was aware), I think the government would lean towards limiting compensation to individual shareholders only. The company itself, would have held no shares, so if that scenario plays out, would receive nothing. IMO the share prices rose in the past as this point was unclear.

One would assume that the Directors are sticking around, as they held shares personally and were likely impacted by the cancellation, so IMO would have a personal vested interest in seeing this through.

All IMO, I am no legal expert.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.