LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report and Cashflow, page-80

1. 3,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1420
    I had a contract note come through this morning. I'd forgotten all about a buy order I had in at 6 cents!!.

But I'm happy to take them as I feel long term, 6 cents will prove to be good buying - even though it may not feel like it right now.

Momentum can shift on a dime. At some stage everyone will want to get into Lithium Mark 3 for another run.

In general, I'm not a buyer of stocks at the moment but when I think about the one or two best prospects in my entire portfolio for future growth, LPD sticks out like the proverbial to me.

Why - because if it is successful, it will be at the very bottom of the cost curve for LCE production. This will become more important as time goes on. The spodumene producers will set the price as they are the highest cost producers, the brine producers will rake it in, and LPD will absolutely KILL it with a close to neutral cost technology.

Of course it all needs to be proven on a commercial scale but gee, if it is indeed proven I don't think $1 per share is out of the question in 5 years time. LPD remains the best risk versus reward stock in my portfolio - and I have some gems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $8.514K 4.288M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
72 165584466 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 15688197 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.